Kids karate is divided into two groups: Little Dragons for ages 6 – 9 and Juniors for ages 10 – 13 (based on individual evaluation).
We teach a unique version of Okinawan karate that:
- Is suitable for individuals of any age or fitness level
- Progresses according to individual ability levels
- Has small classes to ensure lots of individual attention
- Provides friendly peer support from more advanced students
- Is based on traditional Okinawan karate with practical strategies and defensive skills for everyday life situations
- Improves flexibility, balance and coordination
- Builds self-confidence and stress management
See our new Class Schedule.
Tuition & Fees
Pay month-to-month – no contracts!
- $65 per month for individuals
- $95 per month for families
- $25 rank testing fee